Thursday, May 30, 2013

Facebook and Magic

It seems the whole known world is on facebook these days.  Well. . . a good percentage of them anyway. I have to admit that I've not been an avid facebook user. I have a personal page, and a few months ago, started a page for my Great Scott business at https://www.facebook.com/GreatScottMilwaukeeMagician.

So I've been posting a few pictures and helpful ideas on  that page. In fact, if you have a moment, visit the page and let me know if it 'works for you'.

On the personal side, I was invited to join a group on facebook that deals with the performance of magic. So, I actually have a reason to sign on and look at facebook now. It's actually starting to 'grow' on me. I have a few friends that post regularly, and it's nice to keep up with their lives that way. It's hard to keep up with everyone and everything these days. Fb can help, but I've found I have to use it sparingly, or it can be a huge time vacuum. It's like a friend used to say. "Everything in moderation. . . including moderation?"

No comments: