Thursday, August 30, 2018

End of Summer Lull

Here we are at the end of another summer -- well, at least for those who are getting ready for 'back to school'.  That would include students of all ages, parents of students of all ages, teachers, day camp staff, daycare staff, librarians, youth workers of all types . . . and me.

Yup. As kids get ready for school -- everything grinds to a halt and the gears get changed as the ramp up to school begins.  For me that means a week or two of relaxing from the running. I put a lot of miles on during the summer months -- mostly local, within 60 miles or so. There are SO MANY shows to perform with libraries, day camps, daycares, company picnics, reunions, birthdays, etc that I don't spend much time around the home at all. So, right now -- I'm taking a breather as everyone else retools and tries to get that one last vacation in, or scurry about getting new clothing, school supplies and the like.   I'm sitting here writing a blog.

But. . . school is coming very soon -- even for me. Then I'll be off and running with a load of magic props and educational content for elementary students throughout the Midwest. And I'll be loving it. Hope I can get to your or your student's school this year with one of my Assembly Programs. If you want to see more about my shows, visit www.ScottObermann.com.  Then call me. I'll have my phone with me ready to schedule a great show for you!!

No comments: