Monday, June 7, 2010

School's Out Assembly Program

That's actually 2 different topics. School is out for the summer -- Unless you happen to be a school administrator. Then you'll be working pretty much right on through the month. But still, the daily pressure is eased quite a bit. So, go ahead, breathe that sigh of relief. . . That felt good, didn't it?

Now, it's time to get to work. As you wrap up this year, you can't help but think about the next. What areas would you like to improve upon? What do you want to put on the top of the 'pile' for next year's budget dollars? Are there any particular classes or areas of study that need tweaking? Only you can answer that.

I'd love to help in any way I can. And the best way I know how is to put together programs that really meet the needs of schools and the students. So, I'm going to straight out ask. If you are a teacher or an administrator, are there areas that could use a creative kick in the proverbial pants? What type of assembly program would you just love to see next year in your school?

I'm a problem solver, an information provider, and an educator -- and I do it with an eye toward creatively presenting a solution. So contact me this year. Let me know what issues are top of mind for you and your school.

Visit my website. You can contact me from there. See you in the Fall!

No comments: