Thursday, September 4, 2014

Transition Time

September is here. School is back in session. Vacations are over. And if I look closely, I can see a few leaves starting to fall. This is a month of transitions. It is, for me, a brief time to slow the pace of a hectic schedule -- to regroup, catch my breath and get ready for the next season.

So, I've taken a couple days to relax and just enjoy. Because I know, it will all start pumping again in a couple weeks. School shows, holiday shows, various fall "kickoffs". I'm looking forward to it all. But right now . . . I think I'll just have a cup of coffee and enjoy the day.

-------------------------------

Scott performs fun, motivational, educational programs for all types of groups throughout the Midwest.
See more about his school programs at www.scottobermann.com.
See more about his other programs at www.wisconsinmagician.com

No comments: