Monday, October 15, 2012

Magic -- Rain or Shine!

This past weekend I was busy with shows all over Wisconsin. I entertained at several Birthday parties, Halloween parties, a country club and a pumpkin farm. All were inside -- luckily for me.


I was out to Woldvogel's Pumpkin Farm in Juneau  to perform a magic show for the families that visit over the weekend. They have a great place with so many wonderful family activities. You can, of course, pick your own pumpkin. There is also a 'train' ride, corn maze, 9-hole mini golf and other fun things to do. However, everything except my magic show was an outdoor activity.  So it dampened the turnout just a bit.

If your family is looking for some fun activity to do together, even if you already have a pumpkin, it's worth the drive out the Juneau to experience a day on the farm.  Be sure to visit their website to see  what special activity is happening. Do make the trip though. You'll enjoy it.

No comments: