Thursday, May 17, 2012

Library Video of "Clue Into Your World"

Last year I performed at several dozen libraries presenting my "Clue Into Your World" magical program. It was tons of fun. In fact, I've used a slightly modified version in Elementary Schools throughout Wisconsin and Illinois to emphasize Reading and Geographical literacy. Kids seem to love the mystery and mayhem involved. And the teachers love that kids are learning something while having fun.

The reason I bring this up now is that I found an article posted on the Wauwatosa Patch regarding my performance last year at the Wauwatosa Public Library.

It appears a photographer named AJ Randall  photographed the show and put together a wonderful montage set to magic-land music.

You can read the article entitled Magical Message Lights up Library Crowd . That was a fun crowd. I did two performances with approximately 350 in attendance at each show.  In fact, here is a letter sent by the Children's Services Librarian about the shows.


Look for me at your library this summer. If by chance I'm not scheduled to come, feel free to drop my name to the librarian. They always listen to their patrons. I'd love to bring my show to as many libraries as possible!

No comments: