Thursday, May 10, 2012

Magic Magic Magic!!!


Birthdays, Corporate meetings, Proms, Church services, Sunday school, Daycare centers, Day camps, Libraries, School assemblies, Fund raiser, Cub Scout meetings, Girl Scout meetings, Civic clubs, Assisted Living centers,  Family reunions. 

What do all these things have in common?  These are all actual events that I've performed at since January 1 of this year. They speak to the versatility that I bring to each and every event. They also let you know that I am certainly qualified to entertain your group. After all, this is what I do -- full time -- every day.  Go to my website and you'll see more about what I have to offer. Watch the video; read the testimonies of people just like you that are now content clients and friends.

I perform hundreds of shows each year. So take a few minutes and investigate. Poke around my site and then give me a call. I'd love to hear from you!!  

Great Scott "It Must Be Magic!"
www.wisconsinmagician.com
262-364-6524

No comments: