Saturday, June 30, 2012

Summer Is Heating Up for Magic in Milwaukee

Officially, summer is only one week old, but its moving along at a rapid pace. This is one of my busiest summers yet -- with libraries, day camps, company picnics, family reunions, birthdays . . . and the list goes on. Thanks to everyone that has invited me out to perform for their group. And thank you to all the people who have chosen to come to one of my shows this summer -- especially at the libraries. You have lots of options and chose to come experience one of my programs. I hope I've made a positive  impression on your life.

There's plenty more summer to go. And it looks like plenty more heat and dry whether as well. I hope to see you around the Milwaukee area -- or if you live in neighboring cities or states, we just might get a chance to meet as well.

No comments: